Teacher: “Hello all, I hope all 12 of you have enjoyed your meal. I will now call attendance before beginning today’s lesson:
Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Oil in a Bottle, Fried Food, Well Done Red Meat, Meat With Nitrates, Baked Skin on Potato, Carbonated Drinks with Meals, Soy anddd Corn (Here!).
Whew! It seems as though all 12 of you are in attendance today. Unfortunately, you all have to go because you are causing great harm to my body. Here’s why.”
The 12 foods listed above MAY seem good, you may even eat them almost EVERYDAY, if you’re anything like me, you may be thinking “well what else am I supposed to eat? You have come to the right place and I will inform you on both why those foods are terribly bad for you, and hopefully you will make the decision to keep these foods out of your diet.
All of the items listed above have a reputation of being “bad for you” or unhealthy, but with proper moderation and occasional indulgence, you may keep these foods in your diet… IF you must. BUT…. There is NO NEDD TO KEEP THEM. So let’s move on…
These foods can lead to high blood pressure, liver cancer, thyroid cancer, bladder cancer, and kidney cancer to name a few. Indulging in these foods regularly can really create a mess in your system. ever herad of GMOs? Basically the acronym means genetically modified. Most grains are GMO’d so stay clear of them. If they don’t say so on the label “non GMO”, don’t eat it!
Here are the 12 bad foods…
- Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats contain a protein called gluten which is bad for most humans. The gluten protein is indigestible.
- Oil in a Bottle become oxidized the longer it is in a bottle, when oxidized substances are introduced into the body you create inflammation.
- Fried Food is an accelerated process of oil in a bottle. Because of this the oil becomes carcinogenic, which leads to lower life expectancy. Research shows the more fried food you consume, you are at risk of introducing more inflammatory and cancer causing substances into your body.
- Well Done Red Meat creates a chemical which causes inflammation of cancer as well, heterocyclic amines.
- Meat with Nitrates (lunch meat, bacon, etc), those foods are injected with nitrates to keep the meat color fresh for consumers to buy. When heated, nitrates give off a chemical which is carcinogenic (like fried foods).
- Skins of Baked Potatoes are loaded with heterocyclic amines which causes cancer and inflammation when heated. Mesothelioma is a product of excess eating of potato skins
- Carbonated Drinks are unhealthy for you because the bubbles are carbon dioxide, which neutralizes acids… in your STOMACH! No Bueno! Drinking a carbonated beverages prevents your stomach acid to digest foods.
- Lastly, soy and corn is genetically modified. Genetically engineered foods lead to four different types of cancer, and death from high blood pressure and strokes.
Those 12 foods are really bad for the body, and for these reasons they must exit our diet. Instead, neutralize your bodies with the 90 essential nutrients and minerals.
Now that you know what the 12 bad foods are, let’s briefly explore why we eat those foods any way. In a nut shell that is the standard American diet. We are bombarded by commercials and marketing campaigns that brainwash us into believing those foods are some how healthy. A healthy diet to many Americans is french fries, burger and a coke! Socialization plays a huge part in creating the community cultural norms. The herd mentality enforces the concept, “if everyone is doing it, it must be OK.” If everyone you know are about to jump a 30 foot cliff would you do it? Probably not…
In order to be healthy, you must take your own health seriously and be prepared to get to know yourself enough to know what works for you and what does not! One key to moving in the right direction for food choices is to pay attention to how you feel after you eat. If you feel bad, STOP, don’t eat it again!
That concludes our lesson for today, class dismissed!